Spoonflower

Thursday, January 26, 2017

5 out of 4 Zen Pants









The newest release from 5 out of 4 Patterns is just amazing! The Zen Pants are so comfortable and can easily be dressed up or down when made with the right materials. The pattern is on sale for $7.95 through January 31st!


All my Zen Pants were made with Supplex from Zenith and Quasar Fabrics. Use the code "Supplexlove" for 10% off!





This version is the Heavyweight Teal.



Pockets on the front and back are just perfect!




I also got adventurous and used rivets on the pockets. They give such a nice finish!



I actually wore the outfit above to work and was so comfortable all day.



I made this pair with a lavender supplex that is no longer in stock.



I found this top I made with fabric from Little Roots Fabric (which is the only custom knit group to use domestically made cotton lycra and is domestically printed) that went perfectly with my pants.